A Unique Property in the heart of the Waitaki Valley North Otago is this 34 hectare stone fruit orchard. With nearly 30,000 fruit trees on premium soils with reliable water this orchard has multiple fruit varieties including apricots nectarines, plums, peaches, and cherries. With three well-appointed homes this fully self-contained orchard and business has the enviable ability to produce value added products on site . Include a road-side shop and developed markets and your income streams are established. This property will be sold as a going concern with all the infrastructure in place and a business that is ready to be taken to the next level. You will be impressed with the high standard this orchard displays and its superb location. Early Inspection is highly recommended.
• 34.3326 ha
- Stone Fruit Orchard
- Apricots Nectarines Plums Peaches Cherries
- Premium soils in prime location
- Irrigation and frost protection
- Good quality Infrastructure.
- Onsite production of Value added products
- 3 Homes plus additional accommodation
- GV $2840,000 LV $1,060,000 IV 1,780,000
- To be sold as a going concern by Negotiation
- Information Memorandum is available on application