This property is being sold + GST (if any)
Here is a remarkable opportunity to purchase this spectacular 75.34 hectares of mostly gentle rolling contoured land and clay loam soils. Currently run as a Suffolk & Poll Dorset Sheep Stud as well as Finishing Beef Cattle.
This is a well maintained productively farmed property offering great views of the Manukau Harbour and Tasman Sea.
It is located on the Manukau Peninsula just 35km from Waiuku township.
Key features of the property are:
- 256m² Brick & Cedar five-bedroom, three-bathroom family home with stunning views across the property to the Harbour
- Mostly gentle rolling land
- Wool shed - 2 stand, 2 hay sheds, cattle & Sheep yards with loading facilities
- Deep well bore (water supply for house and farm), natural springs and small patches of attractive covenanted bush
- Divided into 24 paddocks with 7 wire and batten well maintained fences
- Productive, well-maintained land, regularly fertilised clay loam soil
- 62km to motorway interchange at Drury, 97km to Auckland CBD
- Opportunity to buy a connecting bare land property at 267 Boiler Gully Road, 20.3ha
The property is situated in the welcoming community of the Awhitu Peninsula, with the Manukau Heads Lighthouse, Awhitu Golf Club, Awhitu Social club, award winning Regional Park, tranquil Beaches, and a boating all tide ramp only a short drive away.
Awhitu District School: Full Primary & Intermediate, Years 1 to 8
Waiuku College: Secondary - Years 9 to 13
School Bus to the gate
This is the first time much of this land has been available on the market as the original farm has been in the family for 130+ years. The current owners have loyally farmed and maintained the property for the past 54 years. But now is the time to pass this onto the next family to enjoy.
Do not let this opportunity pass you by. Stake your claim today.
Call today to make an appointment to view.