Tender: Closes on Wednesday 11 November 2020 at 4:00PM (unless sold prior)
Dundonald Street is tucked in behind the Symonds Street and Newton Road intersection on the northern border of Eden Terrace. This super central location has been the target of some of the most intensive residential accommodation development in the city fringe over the last decade. Developers and apartment buyers realise that the location is particularly hard to beat in offering local amenity, which includes Basque Park, together with connectivity and accessibility to the central city and surrounding suburbs.
This property has excellent development fundamentals whilst at the same time will offer owner-occupiers office, workroom and storage options. The property was originally constructed in 1960 so if an owner is prepared to pare it back to the base structure, it offers that so hard to come by industrial character.
- Fee Simple land of 658m²
- 698m² net lettable area over the two floors
- Covered car parking for up to 10 cars
- Ground floor vacant, top floor leased
- Present income $110,750 per annum net plus GST
- Seismic rating 'C'
- Zoned Business Town Centre, with an 18 metre height variation control