For sale by Deadline Private Treaty closing 2:00pm, Wednesday 11 November 2020 (unless sold prior) at Level 3, 50 Kitchener Street, Auckland Central.
This Freehold premises sits on 2,023m² of Light Industrial zoned land and has many advantages to be investigated. The improvements consist of a 1,427m² building comprising office and warehouse with an IEP rating of 70%.
Currently the property has a tenant occupying the rear warehouse and yard with an annual net rental of $90,000 and the added ability for split tenancies. The front office and warehouse area is currently vacant and offers huge road front exposure for potential tenants or owner-occupiers.
The property is located at the northern end of Great South Road, Otahuhu and offers nearby access to State Highway 1 allowing for easy commutes to CBD and throughout Auckland.
This property is a great long term investment offering flexibility in tenancies, building use and situated in an increasingly popular and affordable location!
- 2,023m² Light Industrial zoned land in a true rectangular shape for the potential of future development
- 1,427m² building comprising of office, warehouse and yard with an IEP rating of 70%
- Returning $90,000 net rental with potential for a further $100,000 plus increase on the road front vacancy
- Split risk investment with the potential for one, two or three tenancies
- Sitting at the northern end of the Otahuhu industrial precinct in an increasingly popular and affordable location
- Nearby SH1 allowing for ease of access to CBD and throughout Auckland
For further information or if you have any queries please don't hesitate to make contact today.
James Marshall - 021 400 339 email@example.com
Nick Wilson - 027 320 5333 firstname.lastname@example.org