Murphys' Park Terraces - Brand New and Affordable Luxury Living for as low as $739,000!
Selling fast! Stake your claim now in this impressive residential community located just off Murphys Road in the vicinity of the all-new Ormiston Town Centre.
Smart Investors: your action now will secure maximum returns and boost your property portfolio.
First time buyers: Jumpstart your path to property success by getting in early at these rock-bottom prices!
Only a 10% deposit is required to qualified buyers, with the rest only payable on completion!
Choose from a wide range of 3 or 4 bedroom homes, each with 2 lounges, 2.5 bathrooms and 2 car parks. - priced from only $739,000 to $835,000.
Contact our sales team now! Visit our office at 1 Arranmore Dr (Corner of Flat Bush School Rd) to view the model of Murphys Park Terraces and to pick up your information pack.
MORE ABOUT THE MURPHY'S PARK PROJECT:
Murphys Park provides an exciting new opportunity for quality and comfortable living and a source of long-term value. It is expected to be one of Auckland's most versatile and vibrant up and coming communities. Murphys Park is set to be a high amenity residential community. Part of the project's vision is to offer quality living that balances access to Auckland city's convenience and vibrancy, as well as offering elevated views, native bush, and stunning surroundings.
The developers have been working hard to ensure that this is a most attractive community to live in. Strict housing design codes mean that when you choose to live here, you will be buying in a community where utmost care has been given to the design and visual appeal.
There are also plans to develop a kindergarten and a retirement village within the Park. This will add considerable value to the residential houses in this area and provide alternative living opportunities. With an amazing regard for detail and quality, the developers have ensured that only the finest of homes will be built in this world-class community.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
- This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
- Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
- High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
- The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
- Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
- Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
- Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
- Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
- Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
- The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
- Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling, and walking trails.
See property documents for this property on barfoot.co.nz.