Designed by Kim Veltman and built by Heritage Homes, this two level home offers a safe haven secured behind monitored gates.
Located in the prestigious Kentigern Park Estate and architecturally designed with high studs, this well-maintained home has a sense of 'space' and style. Ample windows and ranch sliders bring all the light in. Open plan living spaces can accommodate a family or be cosy enough for a couple.
Set in a quality neighbourhood, the home is zoned for top schools and close to shops. This peaceful location also provides wide park and water views. Relax on the low maintenance back patio in lush planted surroundings - and regain your weekends with minimal lawn to keep.
A desirable property in a prestigious location.
· Spacious living with guest toilet downstairs
· Lovely indoor/outdoor flow to leafy back patio
· Double internal garaging
· Central Vacuum system
· 3 double bedrooms on the upper level
· 2 bathrooms including ensuite
· Spacious master bedroom with balcony offering broad views to Rangitoto across the Saint Kentigern fields
· Prestigious location in quiet, desirable neighbourhood.
· Zoned for Sunnyhills Primary, Farm Cove Intermediate and Pakuranga College - with Saint Kentigern College at your
· Squeaky-clean thermal imaging report available on request.
· A smart lifestyle, a strong investment.
See interactive features and property documents for this property on barfoot.co.nz.