Being one of the most popular layouts, apartment 1013 is a 'Maisonette' featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, located over two levels, and provides a great example of innovative design creating tangible benefits. The layout means the second bedroom (with its own ensuite) is nicely separated from the upper level - ideal as a guest room (or a flatmate). Furthermore, the entrance lobby with stairs creates an interior feature that adds character and interest to the apartment, which offers:
- 90m² of internal area and 18m² of balcony area
One covered carpark
- Stylish & spacious interior with generous north/east facing open-plan living, and West facing bedrooms, designed to maximise natural light.
- Thanks to the smart layout - the upper floor of the apartment runs across the entire width of the building, so you can enjoy a cool breeze through your apartment by opening the windows at both ends.
- Under floor heating in all bathrooms
- Generous 2.7m stud heights in bedrooms, living/dining and kitchens; engineered timber floors in the dining area; high quality solution dyed nylon carpet on acoustic underlay in the lounge and bedrooms
- Acoustic insulation will significantly exceed current Building Code requirements with an STC 65 rating
- Spacious, ergonomic kitchens with a feature island allowing for informal dining featuring top New Zealand Fisher & Paykel appliances, quality fittings and intelligent storage solutions
- There is an option to purchase a secure carpark and a storage locker located in the building
- Pet friendly as per body corp rules
A landmark residence that's entirely worthy of its prized location. From the first moment you enter off Beach Road, the superior quality of The Antipodean will become eminently apparent. The lobby's vaulted ceilings, generous spaces and elegant finishes including Marble floors and huge pillars set a consistently high tone for the building and its 161 freehold apartments. The apartments are complemented with impressive residents'...
See property documents for this property on barfoot.co.nz.