Pictures only tell half the story.... to get full picture you need to visit...
- individually designed family home
- 360 degree different panoramic views from all rooms
- three bedrooms, including separate level master suite with walk through wardrobe to ensuite
- office or fourth bedroom
- generous double internal access garage with adjacent separate laundry
- extensive kitchen with large open- shelved pantry
- opened planned dining and substantial double-height living area with macracapa ceilings and rimu trim. Daikin ceiling mounted multi-flow cassette conditioner with gas fire backup
- intimate separate lounge adjacent to main living area perfect for cozy chats with glass of wine
- bi-folding doors providing genuine indoor outdoor flow from both living area and lounge with beautiful sunset views of Pirongia. Perfect for family gatherings and entertaining
- 12.00030 hectares
- easy contour with one sidling and small area of mature pines
- suitable for grazing; maize; leasing out to neighbours
- fenced into 11 paddocks with conventional post and batten fences with some three-wire electric
- water from a deep well submersible pump to manacon tank then high pressure pump to troughs and house, water also collected from house and shed roofs
- 5-Bay Total Span implement shed, two bays concreted and lockable.
- good set of cattle-yards with head-bales and loading race
Current owners adult children would have loved to have grown up here, instead grandchildren are getting all the benefits.