13.99 HA WELL POSITIONED - IRRIGATED OPPORTUNITY
|Price:||Deadline Treaty including GST (if any)|
|Rooms:||3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 ensuite|
|Location:||29 Mitcham Road, Ashburton, New Zealand|
|Type:||Rural Lifestyle Property|
• 4kms to Ashburton town centre, favoured NW location
• 3 bedrooms + 4th bedroom/office 1990's home
• Ashburton Lyndhurst Irrigation supply
• Good standard of infrastructure - yards, sheds, fencing
• Multiple land use options - currently intensive sheep finishing
The perfect opportunity to secure a well located holding suitable for intensive stock finishing/grazing, dairy support, arable or business base. A tidy low maintenance red brick home that features open plan kitchen and living areas and indoor outdoor flow to lawn and gardens. Sealed driveway to house and access to sheep and cattle yards. Currently borderdyke irrigated with plans for conversion to spray irrigation with the benefit of low cost ALIL water. This handy sized property has most boxes ticked and is recommended to purchasers looking for a first start farm or great lifestyle.
Map location deemed reliable but not guaranteed.